Monday, October 8, 2007

Emusic

I'm trying this one out to see how it works -

About the same time I started this blog, I also started searching for the "best" subscription music service. I've used several, and for a while I was happy using Rhapsody. Recently, I found that the links I spent time building were no longer active - I also felt they were searching for different customers than I could refer as an affiliate.

Let's see how Emusic works out. Here's an example - If you want to hear these collected symphonies of Mendelssohn, click the "buy" button on the bottom. You should be referred to a "free trial" of Emusic. You should then be able to search for other selections for download.

Yes, I receive a commission every time someone does this, and yes, I am very greedy.

If anyone tries this out, please let me know how it works via comment (button below post) or email

I'm hoping this service works out well: they seem to have a good catalogue, and I'm tired of shopping for subscription services. I will, by the way, be trying the service out myself, and I am, as always, a skeptic.






MENDELSSOHN: Complete String Symphonies Nos. 1-12

MENDELSSOHN: Complete String Symphonies Nos. 1-12


MENDELSSOHN: Complete String Symphonies Nos. 1-12












No comments: